Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Another sleepless night

Here I sit at 1:14am I have been awake for an hour now, I went to bed early last night about 9:30 pm and crashed till midnight, its so frustrating because I took 2 Melatonin pills they are supposed to keep me asleep but apparently my body hasn't read the instructions lol. I have taken 3 days off from the office, I so needed the break but today I am planning on getting back at it, that's if I can get the key to go in, I used to have a key to the office but when they changed the locks they didn't give me one, kind of drives me crazy cause if I had a key I could get more done but there is no rush so I just have to be patient and that is not a word I would use for me lol. A couple of my friends came over yesterday for hair cuts was so nice to see them again, funny but we always seem to end up talking about computers and family 2 subjects I love so was a great visit. I also got a few tips to safe us some money so that is always a bonus. Well I think I will go watch some NCIS for a bit maybe make a hot tea and try and get some more sleep before my day begins or this girl will be a grumpy nag lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment