Saturday, April 2, 2016

What a great day

Sun is shining birds are chirping irrigation water is turned on what more can I ask for hahahaha,  Today I planted some flowers and moved a few wanted to separate a couple cause they are getting out of control, the one's I moved won't probably flower this year but they still grow nice and full and tall greens so I am good with that. I added a lot of color this year so I hope they all or most bloom, also got my herbs going it's going to smell so good at my back door. This year I planted some garlic chives I was told to put them close to an entrance way to keep mesquites away so I am giving it a try, I also hang some wrist bands I get from the dollar store around the door and that seems to help. My chocolate mint is starting to grow I can't wait, this year I am giving some to a friend so she can start a bunch just want to give them a few more day's before I dig some out well don't have to dig just pull them. I decided to take the weekend off from the office I have been working so much this week so having 2 day's away will be so nice. I miss my kid today so much, I haven't heard from her since Xmas and I have no idea how she or the kids are doing but I am trying not to stress about it, she will call when she can, I have enough to worry about my own life let alone someone Else's lol, but today has been so wonderful got a bit of a tan lawn is mowed next I have the front yard flowers to deal with and I am set for a bit, most of all my plants are perennials so I don't have to worry to much but I transplanted a bunch from my neighbors yard when she passed away so wondering if they will make it this year, I hope so keeps a part of them with us, its been much better in the past couple months we are getting used to our new neighbors as I am sure they are doing with us, I thought it was going to be hard on me when she started to pull plants and move them but I am actually excited to see just what she will do with the yard, I think it makes it a bit easier to have a fresh start. Well I think I am going to go grab a tea and a book and go sit outside again for a bit, enjoy that sun as much as I can, soon I will be able to bring my notebook outside with me that might not be a good thing lol, then again it might hahahahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment