Saturday, April 30, 2016

a bit better

I had a shower wahoo lol, I do feel a bit better today at least I am able to shower and get dressed, had to sit for a bit after getting dressed but feel way better when I have clean hair. Today I am going to let my dove fly, I just let the younger one fly called little fart, mom and dad are getting up there and not as fast as they used to be so I keep them in but little fart I let out in the morning and he comes home at about 4 pm to let him back in, he has a bunch of friends that are doves I used to own sent them to a new home and the next summer they all got out and flew home it's a 3 hour drive to were they were I couldn't believe it when I went out and they all came to the yard lol, I haven't tried to catch them I just feed a bit when they come for a visit and then off they go again, they have been coming back home every spring for the last 2 years well maybe 3 counting this year, I am very glad they fend for themselves because there is over 20 of them with all there siblings hahahahaha.  I splurged a few days ago and got a Stephen King book called Finders Keepers  OMG it is so good I read it in a day and a half and I am going to re read it cause I read it so fast I don't want to miss out on something, I haven't read a book for about a year, I need new glasses and I haven't gone to get tested but this book has larger printing so I could read it with my glasses I have now, going to go get tested very soon cause I want to read more again I miss my Stephen lol.  Dean got home from work so I think I will go see how his day went and maybe go sit outside for a bit cause by the time I walk down all the stairs I will need to sit again but I just keep telling myself 3 more days and I will be free for another 30 days till the curse hits me again hahahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment