Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Venting and I don't care

I need to bitch and so here I am lol cause I have no friends I want to in flicked with my mood lol, I work very hard for the co-op were I live and I am very proud of the work that I do so when someone says something so stupid to me I just can't take it every time. So we had our clean up and it went wonderfully and I made the comment that this year is the best year we have had for participation and work that the grounds committee has seen in years and someone I won't name had the nerve to tell me they work extra hard every year and every year is great, where the hell have they been living I want to know because this is the same person who has not showed up for clean up for over 5 years now and how would they know a difference if they haven't been here just pisses me off, some people have to flip there lips just because they can not having the facts or truth behind what they say just pisses me off, in the 14 years I have lived here we do a spring and fall clean up every year and I have missed once and every spring I usually get sick because of the heat do I stop coming noooo  because I am proud of living here and working the sat and Sunday with all my neighbors is so great it's a time when we get together for a positive purpose not to vent or have a meeting and this year we had burgers after and sat and had a visit, it's very hard work and even though I stand a chance of getting sick I show up in support of everyone who actually shows up and puts in there time. This last week I have had to deal with irrigation issues and plumbing I have booked a plumber and our irrigation company to come and fix our leak so that is great cause I am tired of lugging water to water my plants, so I get it that everyone wants the water going so do I but just because you bitch at me 3 days in a row doesn't mean I have any control on how fast the plumber can get here and do his work, I posted notices saying the water is turned off and why, I also said I would hand out notices to every one's door as soon as it is all fixed and ready to go, so some jackass comes to my yard and says to me when is the water going to be turned on, have you called the plumber or what? you see they saw the notice about the water issue and thought hey lets go and buy 15 pumpkin plants to plant today and then freak out because they have to lug water to the plants and it pissed them off, so they say to me well I am going to go turn the water back on and tries  to walk away from me, well that was it for me I have clashed to many times with this person to take anymore crap from them so I calmly said that if they go turn the water back on I will be calling the police and having them charged because it's not just that our irrigation has a leak we also have to have a backflow put in before we can turn the water on and if we turn it on and the city finds out it is on we will not only have all our water turned off we will be getting a very large fine and I said there is no way in hell that you are going to make grounds pay for your ignorance and I walked away. So far today the water is off but apparently they were seen heading towards the manhole and were told to back away, it's none of there business what so ever dealing with grounds issues they are not on the grounds committee and will never be on the grounds committee for the simple fact on there 3 day of living here came to me and told me what tree's they were going to cut down and what fruit tree's they were going to cut down and I said you picked the wrong person to say that to because I am head of grounds and none of that will be happening without prior consent and they had the nerve to say to me, it is easier to ask for forgiveness then permission, well that did it for me, who moves into a new place and within the first week has pissed off most of the neighbors. Granted as they have come to meetings and started to understand how things are done they have changed there attitude some what but apparently not enough aaaagggggggg.   Wow okay I feel a bit better, the smoke has almost left my air thanks to the neighbor burning and I got my bedroom all cleaned up next going through my clothes because I have more coming for me in a week or so, must make room lol. Think I will go sit have a freezy and chillax a bit before I tackle the next job which is the other closet full of my clothes hahahahahaha  someone will be getting some nice stuff, anything I haven't worn in 2 years is out of here, now if I could just get my hubby some shirts we both will be set lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment