Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Yaahhooo Sample day

lol well that was a nice surprise went and got the mail and had a sample package sitting there, I really wasn't expecting they would show up but guess I was wrong, I got a stir fry sauce, breath rite, a crystal drink of vitamins and the best I save for last is a Brookside dark chocolate bar with cranberry's and almonds I mean this day can't get any better then that lol, I of course already opened the bar and it is in my opinion the best bar I have ever had and the best part is I only had 2 slices and that's all I wanted so I have some for later today, that's if my hubby doesn't find it lol. I have gotten a few samples from different places and most have actually showed up but I will say that I am not sure it is worth it because of all the spam mail I have got afterwords but free is free. This last 3 months I have been getting a call from the income tax scam, they are pissing me off, I have informed the cops again and of course there isn't anything they can do but they are glad to have the info about it. Yesterday I got another call from some guy saying he is an officer and I am being charged with fraud etc, I let him say his spiel then I said thank you so much for calling me you see my husband is a cop so this conversation was recorded and would you like to add anything more to the recording and he hung up hahahahaahaha, I am not sure if this will be the last of calls but I had a good laugh afterwords, my hubby is most definitly not a cop but he was impressed with my idea lol. The plumber is coming today to fix the irrigation valve so we will be one step closer to getting water again, next the irrigation guy's will come and fix the leak and we will be good to go, I can't wait and my garden will be so happy again lol. I will be getting a check today for 2 mowing's and gas I paid for to mow every little bit helps, I was going to do it for free then one of the lady's on grounds said to me why would we pay someone one year and then not pay you this year and I was like hell ya why do it for free I do enough for free so I took a bit of a cut out of what we were paying the last guy because he did the mowing and weeding and I won't be doing the weeding for one thing I can't start the damn thing and another I can't carry it around it's to heavy for me so to be fare I lowered my price, its so much fun I love doing it but it still takes 3 hours to mow it all so I am worth it hahahahaha.  Well I better get back to cleaning my office and I have 2 dressers of clothes to go through yet so far I have taken a bag of my hubby's clothes out hahahahahahaha  so much for clearing out mine, all in good time I guess.......

No comments:

Post a Comment