Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Oh no Oh no plz stop plz stop OMG hit a tree

So I had this bright idea to mow along the side of the co-op and I needed to back up a bit so put it in neutral and then realized I was on a hill hahahahaha backwards I go down the hill till I turned and backed into the shrubs hahahahahaha that's what you get for forgetting the ride on has no breaks damn it, won't try that trick again lol, took a breath and finished the job at a lower speed got it done and hope to hell no one was watching me hahahahaha, I can hear it now there goes a woman driver lol.  On Tuesday I went and cleaned a rental house for 5 hours and I am still getting over it lol, I am not used to crouching and scrubbing sure can tell I took the winter off, I have about 5-6 more hours to do and it will be done, It was so nice to see the house I hadn't been back since they finished the down stairs and flooring so was nice to walk through and see all that was done to the house, sure wish I could win some money I would love to have the house but you have to play to win and I keep forgetting that part lol. I mowed my back yard again today I have done it 3 times already it's amazing how fast it grows this time of year but I don't complain because by the end of augest I usually have brown lawn so I enjoy it nice and green while it lasts. This weekend is our co-op's spring clean up, I am kind of not looking forward to it but this year I am not going to push myself to hard, we only have one job really to do and that is to cut down a Chinese elm tree, so I hope there is all of us working but as usually every year it seems to be the same people doing all the work, but this year we are having a barbecue afterwords so that will be great it's so much fun to sit and just visit with everyone and not be a meeting or co-op work and this year there will be beer hahahahahahaha, that doesn't excitee me I can't drink on my meds so if I had just 3 sips I bet I would be feeling it hahahahaha  that could be a funny thing or not a good thing depending on my mood lol. I have had the last 4 days off from the office and it has been so nice I needed a break from all the papers but I am looking forward to starting again next week. My cat T.T. is full of piss and vinegar the last 2 nights lol, she has been getting into things and knocking stuff over, chewing on paper and sitting in front of the bird cages and chattering to them hahahahaha  I would get mad if it wasn't so good to see her feeling better, I think this weekend if it is nice I am going to let her come outside with me, she can for sure make it down the stairs and if I have to I will carry her back up but if she keeps going like she has been there will be no problem for her to do the stairs herself, go figure I had her on Iams diet food and she gained weight so I got fed up and tried  frisky's with no fish and she has lost weight and her dander is going away and obviously she is feeling better and she isn't eating half as much as she did on the Iams, we are so glad cause both my hubby and I are not ready for sure for her to leave us. Last night she came into my office and bite my toe and ran away hahahahahaha she never does that sometimes she will tap my leg to get my attention, maybe she tried and I just didn't feel it cause I sure felt her nip, first time she has played with me in months so I think she is getting her spunk back little bugger.......

No comments:

Post a Comment