Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Just words

So in the last few days I have spent a bit of time on facebook catching up on family and friends and getting all the gossip and don't get me wrong I love being on facebook and chatting with friends I haven't seen for a long time because they are so far away or because I have been anti social for a few years but I have found something from me that I wasn't aware of till just yesterday, the one thing about facebook is you have all these people voicing there opinion about a multitude of topics and I am just aware now of how much it all affects me, I have my own personal beliefs and I don't talk about what they are or voice them on anybody unless I am specifically asked to, but what has been happening to me is depending on what kind of mood I am in or what is happening around me at the time affects how I react to postings. there are so many different kinds of views on so many things but what annoys me is how some say they are not a bigot but then post things that prove they are, I am not perfect myself but I do try and keep an open mind about many things and I am all for a good conversation I just wish that I could not be as bothered by what others post, everyone is untitled to there own opinion free speech and all that. I guess I have made a decision for myself that I hope will help me avoid all this negative comments and judgment being lashed out, I have decided I am going to before opening my page  take stock of what I am feeling and what kind of mood I am in before I venture into this complex but sometimes wonderful world of Internet, it's a waste of my time and energy to allow myself to get dragged into the drama and negative attitudes and all the judgment of people around the world that some people think just because they have an opinion on a subject they feel they have to enforce it on everyone weather they are right or wrong. It's often so easy to go to the negative side instead of actually thinking about what the positive sides of some things are, like I said I have my idea's on issues of the world and I have voiced a few from time to time and some have agreed and some most defiantly not, and that's okay if everyone agreed about everything there ever was this world would have no color no substance no grit, so for me I think I will spend a little less time reading posts and concentrate on the positive, being that I have trouble with depression and anxiety I think it's a good idea to just not get myself involved, for sure I will fail from time to time because lets face it some days you just wake up looking for a good vent, I will always remember a friend telling me that everyone has a dump truck of crap they carry around with them and it's always good to let a bit fall to the ground to make room for new garbage or we will end up being one of those people that walk around with nothing but garbage inside us and I think well that is good advice as long as when you dump your truck you don't make the mistake of dumping it on anyone. But that is also my opinion and I am not saying I am right just that it is right for me. There is also a very nice button on facebook called unfriend, I think maybe in the next few months I will keep my eyes open to just what is being said it might be a hard but beneficial to me to unfriend some who just are made up of to much garbage and haven't emptied there truck for such  a long time........

No comments:

Post a Comment