Thursday, April 7, 2016

OMG I love Spring Time

I just made a hundred bucks sitting on my ass and going around in circles hahahahaha, not sure if I have said this before but I LOVE my ride on lawnmower lol it is so much fun, we have about 2 acres of lawn to mow, I don't do right along the fence because it's on a slant and I am just learning how to drive so a bit scary for me but I do as much as I can and I don't weed wacker  everyone is responsible for there own common grounds area and they have to do that much, I would but my hands can't handle the gas weeder and I can't carry it very far so I just mow, put my tunes on and sing as loud as I want and away I go hahahaha, after I am done my ass is numb for hours way to funny....It's been such a nice day not to hot but I still have to wear my hat, maybe one day I will get a picture of my outfit and post it, anyone who reads this will laugh there asses off, I look like a farmer hick with my wide brim hat but it keeps me cool. The best part of the job is when I am done and heading back to the shed, I put it on full speed and laugh my ass home, everyone laughs at me but I think they are all jealous cause I won't teach them to ride it hahahahaha. Hubby kind of spoil me today he went and got Wendy's for lunch, was nice of him but it is the worst food I can eat so now I feel like rot gut, and I know that is going to happen but I still eat it cause it tastes good going in hahahahaha, oh well I have sushi for tomorrow so that will be better. Well I better get my paper work started but had to share all the fun I had sure makes up for the last couple days.  TTFN  

No comments:

Post a Comment