Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sleep would be nice

I am cranky mad pissy bloated and just down right tired lol guess what time of the month it is lol, this week has been so bad, I have a short temper that is ready to rear it's ugly head at any moment, everyone is walking around on egg shells around me but this to will pass as they say. I am at that age were you are close to your period stopping and menopause is taking over more and more lol, I would really like to know who's idea it was for woman to go through all this crap, what exactly did she do to deserve this curse?  the worst part is I am 8 days late and no I am not pregnant lol wouldn't that just be great wait till I am 49 to have a kid OMG what a terrible thought lol. My mom had me late in life good thing she had my sister to help her cause I was not the easiest kid to raise. Well I would write more but my hubby needs me to check his back why he always has to do this when I am writing damn it lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment