Friday, April 8, 2016

Did I mention my ass is numb lol

OMG all day today the front of my legs and my butt are numb from the lawnmower hahahahaha.  So today was an exciting day I had my second assessment done for the ECAP program, the first guy came and gave me 14 light bulbs and put some weather stripping on the front door, he also checked the attic and my appliances. Our fridge is 2 years away from being 16 years old so in 2 years they will call me and bring me a new fridge for free, so wonderful, I was told at the first visit that our furnace might not be replaced because it has a moisture machine on it, but I told them that it hasn't been used for 25 years just sits there soooooo they phoned me and today was my second inspection and I am trying not to get to excited but it sounds like I am getting a new furnace also, our furnace is the original so it is about 35 years old, it runs great still but our gas bill is so high through the winter, so a new one would be energy and power saver so I really hope they say yes. He did a test to see how much air comes into the house and goes out, so in 2 weeks I will find out if I get a furnace and possible windows all for free. Everyone who has a lower income should check them out it's a program run by BC Hydro and Fortis Gas, I am over the moon happy that I filled out the application now I have all my neighbors checking it out. One of my neighbors already had her visit and she got a new fridge. It has been so quiet in our house the last week because all our phones died at the same time and we haven't bothered to get a phone as of yet, I am actually thinking of canceling the phone and going on Skype Internet phone, the phone is about 80 bucks then it will cost us about 30 bucks a year for our phone, so as long as we can keep the Internet going we will have a phone, I am all for cutting our expensive down that's for sure. In September our mortgage will be paid off for the co-op, so we all will have to decide if we are going to keep subsidy going, I hope so I work my ass off for the co-op all year long so I do feel that we earn the right to have subsidy because I haven't been able to work and not sure if I will ever be able to work again because of my stupid depression anxiety not to mention my panic social phobia's among other health issues I am a walking mess lol but I keep active and do what I can to have the feeling of accomplishing something every day. I think if I could find a part time job working with animals I would for sure give it a try, I have a great idea for a profitable dog park just not sure how to go about setting it up, I am hoping the Meti society will have some ideas on that. Well I am tired so think I will head to bed, have a long day tomorrow will be digging up irrigation lines and fixing them so better get some rest,  Have a terrific evening and an even better day tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment