Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Surprise for me

So I have been working like crazy doing paper work for our co-op and last night at our meeting to my surprise they decided to pay me for all my hard work, It was such a nice surprise, I for sure didn't do it for money but sure is nice to be appreciated for what you do. I also found out that it might not be just a one time payment so that is terrific every little bit helps that's for sure. I have been sorting so much that I lay at night and think about numbers lol, last night I had to take a sleep aid so I could just shut my head off and sleep lol. The sun was out most of today and I missed most of it but I am done sorting for a couple day's so I hear the weather is going to be nice I hope so would be nice to be outside for a couple days. All my brats are loving being in the barn, the doves spend a lot of time on the floor with the rabbit's it's kind of funny very glad they like each other, I had to clean today, that was a bit of an ordeal I need to set up cleaning a bit different thinking of putting a slot in the one wall and use some kind of slide so I don't have to have the bin in the barn, it's not a huge deal just I have to be very careful and watch where the doves are when I open the door to get out, cause they are sneaky little buggers lol, I might trim there wings a bit not sure I really don't like doing that but I will figure something out I am sure. The kids came to the door today and asked to see the rabbit's, kind of made me mad because I happen to know that there parents told them there is no more visit happening and not to bother me, hubby says next time he will get the door that should scare them away hahahahaha. Wow it's not even 8:30pm and I am ready for bed, even the cat is bugging me to go to bed guess cause it is dark out she thinks it is time lol, I think I will do just that and get ready with my tea and relax away from this computer for the rest of today since I have been working on it for the past 6 hours,  Night all........

No comments:

Post a Comment