Friday, July 8, 2016

A Better Day Today

I had the nicest thing happen last night, a knock at my door I was a bit nervous to answer I expected it to be someone else but it was one of my neighbours that was with me when I had the confrontational talk the other day, they came to make sure I was alright and to apologize for the rude behaviour that happened, they had nothing to do with what happened at all just were in the same room so that was the sweetest thing, I said they had nothing to apologize for at all but that I appreciated them coming and letting me know I wasn't alone. Today I am doing much better I have calmed down , I am still upset about it but it's not on my mind all the time so as they say time does heal, so today I am going to the dollar store to get some treats for my pets and maybe some for us and just enjoy my day, I am still fighting my cramps but I am not going to let them win, took a advil and it's all good for another hour or so lol. Oh I found some miracle nail polish at the dollar store the other day it is supposed to harden and strengthen nails, I figured only a dollar what can it hurt to try well this stuff is great, I have been a nail bitter for many years but I decided to try and grow them and I am so excited to say I haven't bite my nails for a month now lol I know seems silly but it's hard to change a habit any ways I have been putting a layer of polish on every day it says to do this and after a week take it off and start again so I have been doing that and I must say as soon as I put it on my nails I can feel it working it makes my nails feel like they are tightening so I guess it is working, I actually have some fingers with enough nail to see a bit of growth lol and so far I haven't broken any or torn any, I did have to go get a nail file and today I have to get some remover cause I forgot about that part, I haven't had nail or any beauty products in my house for years cause I haven't been able to wear any without having a bad reaction but since I have cut some things out of my diet I am finding I have less problems with scents and creams I can use body washes as long as they are not to strong smelling and I even have been able to wear body lotion with vanilla or coconut and it smells wonderful so when I decided to try and grow my nails all I first got was a clear base coat thinking that would work lol of course it didn't I would be good for about half an hour then they would start to peel off so I tried this other stuff and it is working great, I still haven't gotten any colour polish mostly because I shake so much putting the stuff on I know it would be a mess lol but maybe as time goes on I might give it a go, who knows I might get really crazy and do my face up just to scare my hubby hahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment