Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Birthday Dinner

Well okay it is a day late but we had Chinese take out for dinner and was it good, it's both our favourite so we always have it on our birthdays but yesterday I was in to much pain to eat so we waited till today and I am so glad we did. I am feeling much better today, cleaned the barn and even mowed a bit, still have dishes to do but I am taking a break for a bit first so I don't over do it. I am trying to grow my nails I haven't had nails for over 30 years yes I have had the terrible habit of biting them, I blame it on my mom watching her do it for so many years lol, right now I am just putting a base coat on cause that is all I have and almost all my fingers have grown just passed the end of my finger but they are not very strong and I expected that, some tell me to go get gel nails done but I can't afford to do that I have heard of a nail polish that is like the gel so I am looking for that to try, I don't want long nails that's for sure because I am not easy on my hands at all but I do want them to look nicer if only for a few months hahahaha. I ate all my coconut yogurt today, oh well I still have the coffee one and tomorrow if I am feeling up to it I am going shopping for some things but I think I will just get the vanilla that comes in the bag lasts longer for me that way. Wow well I am tired might have to go rest a bit guess I shouldn't have mowed yet but as usual I push myself before I am ready oh well it was nice to be outside and of course the ride was so much fun lol, zoom zoom hahahahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment