Sunday, July 10, 2016

Spices and Spices

I did it I finally got all my spices put in there containers thanks to dollar store and my mom, I got all her spices when she passed away, I have no idea what some of them are for but if I need them I probably have them lol. I was thinking I should write them all down and then google them to find out what you use them all for, sounds like a good spot to start. I got the containers from the dollar store they were 3 for a dollar so was a great deal, plus what I like about them is when you close the lid you can press on the container to see if they pop off and they don't so should keep them fresh till I use them.

There is two rows of them lol I think I am set for awhile only thing I need to get is some pepper, I also found some peppercorn but I need to get a spice grinder so will have to look for that cause I love that on my salads. I started going through all our clothing and I figured I would have a lot to toss but I tossed more of my hubby's than me lol, I need to get him some shirts me on the other hand I have so much thanks to my sister in-law and my niece, they are so wonderful to me this is the first summer I have gone through and thrown out all my torn and ragged clothes cause I have lots of good things to wear for summer and winter, sure makes me feel so much better, I can't afford to buy clothes so I have been living in clothes I have had for about 25 years lol so you can imagine what kind of shape they were in. I have a bin full of fabric to make some clothes and I also have a sewing machine and serger but I just don't feel like doing it but I think I am going to attempt to make my hubby some sweats and shirts, I would like to make him some work pants also but I forget how to do a zipper lol, worked at Far West as an industrial sewer and I have forgotten, I know a friend of mine who would be glad to help me so you know I am going to give it a go. I just right this moment decided isn't that just how moods go on moment you don't want to do something and then a second later you change your mind hahahahaha. I will need to go get a pattern for the pants but the sweats I have an old pair I can cut up and use as a guide, well darn it I am going to pull everything out and get started I am actually excited to begin hahahahaha  I can tell my day is going to be spur of the moment day so I better begin before I change my mind lol.....

No comments:

Post a Comment