Monday, July 18, 2016

Oh Damn I was this close

Well I guess I know today why I was having a everything goes wrong day, can we say yippii period has arrived lol, 52 days late I was so hoping I was done but I couldn't be that lucky lol, I was out in my front yard and bam I felt funny only girls will get this it's a feeling the tummy makes is kind of like a warning warning danger alert hahahahaha and vwalla surprise you missed me didn't you, your thinking I have gone away and left you and then bam in your face I am here hahahahahaha. I was wondering why I was craving sweets all night, normally if it gets to bad I go and get something from the corner gas station but can't even do that cause I have no licence to drive arrrrgggggg lol, oh well guess it's not as bad as heck cause I didn't feel the need to walk there lol. I hear thunder it's not that loud yet but I have a feeling it's going to get real loud, it's been hot and humid all day so I wouldn't be surprised if we have a storm coming. So I worked in the front yard today and cut some dead flowers and mowed the small area of  lawn, watered then put the hose on mist and stood under it man that felt good lol, my neighbour from down the way was laughing at me and said oh to be young and silly again hahahahahahaha she doesn't know this but I am older then her, and I don't think I will ever stop enjoying water I just wish I could go swimming again I would so love to have a pool in my back yard but I don't have the room for one, I am thinking about asking my neighbours if they want to pitch in and get a over the ground pool, we could put it right out back of my yard and just add on the fence, only what if someone else wanted to come swim then I would feel bad if I said no, see the co-op really need to invest in a pool for everyone darn it. Well the storm has arrived so I think I will get off the comp and shut down till it is over, wish me luck hahahahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment