Wednesday, July 13, 2016

More Bunny Talk

Today is one of the days I hesitate to get started , because today I have to go trim 72 nails, 3 rabbits and one cat oh and possible a few birds if they haven't worn them down yet, it's a big job and getting harder for me to do alone now cause my eye's are not that great but today I am going to take my reading glasses with me and see if that works. I also need to set up my mouse traps again, it's just a bucket with a can that as soon as they step on the can to get the peanut butter they fall in the bucket, I don't put water I just catch and release at an undisclosed area lol far enough away they can't come back. Hubby is gone to get grocery's he is so great I used to go do it but he has taken over and likes going so love him for that. Have to give the cat a half bath today I only bath her back end it helps with her dander and also her trimming her butt lol. Oh the great jobs I have to do lol, after all that is done I have to clean the bathrooms we have 2 and actually I think I will clean the upstairs bath before having a shower then I am one job ahead sounds like a plan to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment