Wednesday, July 6, 2016

so not happy

Everyone who knows me knows that I am and have always been a giving person, I give to others what I can, my time, help a shoulder, it's who I am even though I get kicked in the face for doing it, I have been working my ass off for the co-op that I live at I have put in hours upon hours to sort papers and clean up files and so forth and I didn't ask to get paid I did it because it's something I like to do and being that I am home why not, well tonight I got kicked in the guts from the lady I have been helping, I am so hurt that she accused me of something in front of other members of the co-op after I have been sticking up for her and always going to help her with anything she needs I get that happen to me, I am so mad and upset I had to take an adavan to calm me down. I wish I was the type of person that could just walk away and say to hell with it but I have and always will be sensitive about that kind of thing, it hurts me and will hurt for days because it cuts me right to the core and I hate that so much, mostly because it gives her some power over me and that just sucks the big one but here I sit crying my eyes out and wishing I didn't take this shit handed to me so hard but I do it's just who I am. Times like this I miss my mom so much just because she would swear and cuss about her and make me laugh so I rely on her memories at time like this it's not perfect but it sure helps to calm me down. I think I will curl up and go to bed and shut the world out for a few hours for tomorrow is another day and all I can do right now is pray it will be a better one......

No comments:

Post a Comment