Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Great News

What a great co-op meeting last night, hubby and I have been so worried about if we will be able to afford to live here after Sept because the mortgage is done and we didn't know if we could afford full rent so it's been very stressful to say the least, I have been waiting to find out about our subsidy how to apply what we need to do and last night I found out that CHF Canada will be keeping our subsidy amount the same as 2016 for our base amount, so what that means is we don't have to apply it will automatically be sent to us and the amount of subsidy that we got this year will be the same amount for next year and ongoing, if by chance someone else then who has subsidy at this moment needs it we just have to inform them and they will adjust our base amount, that is so fricken amazing and a load of stress off my back and not only us but our neighbours also, what a blessing for this to happen for everyone we all just took a huge breath at the meeting and smiled at each other cause really we have the best family here, it would be so devastating for us to have to move. Hubby is off to get some pop hope he brings me a drink surprise will have to wait and see. It's been almost 3 weeks since I have worked in the office, I had to take a break the office is almost done just a few organizing and it will be finished, it's been a long year of sorting and filing bitching and moaning lol but will be worth it in the end I hope. The meeting last night was a bit stressing for me, the person who was chairing the meeting was talking very fast and a bit panicky so by the end of the meeting my nerves were in an uproar, I don't mind a meeting that sales by and getting everything accomplished but when you have some one wanting to go at the speed of light just to get it done and over that is a bit to much for me to take, but it was a good meeting the best we have had in months so that makes up for it for sure.Hubby is back waahhooo I got a G2 my fav lol. Ohhhhhh I also got some other good news fortis gas is having a rebate for furnaces and 3 of us are getting new furnaces very soon. I haven't heard back from the ecap program if they are replacing our furnace or not so I called and left a message hope to hear back tomorrow on that but either way we are getting a new furnace before winter so I am so excited. We as the co-op are also applying for some grant money that has been made available to us and if that goes through we will also be getting new windows doors stucko  roofs and siding for our place, that will be amazing to have all that done I sure hope it happens will save all of us a lot more to have better windows and doors, I can't wait, the only draw back is having the work done I will have to move some things and depending on how much time and noise I may have to move the birds for a day or 2 and the cat oh my forgot about her well we will see what happens we may have to rent a room as long as they have a pool I am all good with that hahahahaha. Well I think I will get some more sewing done so far I have made 2 dresses a top and pants for Dean, I have 2 more pants to cut out for Dean then I am going to make myself some shorts so ta ta for now lol......

No comments:

Post a Comment