Friday, July 15, 2016

Not such a good day

you ever have those kind of days that nothing has gone wrong but you just feel like you have done everything wrong, that's the kind of day I am having, I did clean the barn and fixed up the back porch a bit but that's about it oh I did dishes also big deal right lol, I have been having these kind of days about every 5 days it seems, I just can't shake the feeling of being on the fence and not knowing what side to step off onto, I am wondering if this has more to do with age and the fact that I am 47 days late for my period, I so wish that right now I take after my mother she turned 50 and her period stopped and she had one bad night with hot flashes and that's it lol but I think my body is playing games with me and sooner or later it will show up, but it's weird I had the worse cramps right when I should have started they were so bad I was in tears almost all day for 2 days but no period, I will be over the moon happy if it doesn't come back let me tell you I have suffered long enough with that crap to live 2 life times lol. Dean got me cheese cake real cheese cake you have no idea how many times I have opened the fridge and started to take it out and then put it back because I want to save it for my evening treat, it's killing me I tell ya, he says he is surprised there is any left he has no idea how close it came to being just that hahahaha but no I will share even if it kills me to do so lol. I made a dress yesterday and I am still not happy with what the pattern is so I guess I will have to go have a look at the fabric store, I hate going in there haven't been in that store for many years, hey I forgot walmart might have some patterns I am not sure if they do any more but will have a look there first, I would think there's would be a bit cheaper but you never know. I guess I better go cook our steaks before it gets any later....

No comments:

Post a Comment