Saturday, July 23, 2016

I'm The Man lol Woman that is

I am so excited I can hardly stand it, last April we had the ECap program come and inspect our place and we found out that we qualify for there replacement furnace so they are coming within 2 weeks to do the final look and figure out what they are going to use plus in a year and a half they will be bringing me a new fridge because our will be 16 years old all for free. As I was talking to the lady I happened to mention that we were in the process of replacing 6 furnaces in our co-op and that we also have another co-op on the other side of town and they need furnaces also well everyone is going to freak out because they are going to replace all of them for free, plus if anyone has fridges needing to be replaced they will get done, I have called an emergency special meeting for tonight at 6:30 pm to tell everyone and I can hardly sit still I can't wait to see everyone's face, I will be in the good books for ever for this because I saved the co-op an amazing amount of money. I got applications for everyone to sign out and then I will send them to our representative Tina and we will be put on the priority list, so we may have a new furnace before winter this year along with everyone else, I am so glad I didn't listen to everyone and not apply they all said it wasn't worth it and they wouldn't do anything for us well I proved them all wrong and it feel amazing lol. Because we are a co-op we are put in a different bracket so even people who's income is higher will still get the work done because they are putting us all together and will adjust the total, so way cool, such a wonderful program that Hydro and Gas have done we will be sending them a huge thank you and the Ecap program also, such wonderful people to deal with and the inspector is amazing, he was told ahead of time before coming to our house about my anxiety and phobia and he made the visit so comfortable and fun I can't wait to see him again lol, you can tell these people love there job. Well I better get to sorting and putting things away I am getting rid of a bunch of stuff again feels so good to purge what I haven't used......

No comments:

Post a Comment