Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Bunny Talk

So update on my book,  it's been awhile since I have wrote anything about my book so thought I would update my info today, I have finished writing my book and it is in the process of being proof read to fix all my grammar mistakes, I have a friend who is going to do that for me for an exceptional low price of 20 dollars, I know crazy eh but that is what she said she wanted so I am all good with that. The next part has been more of a challenge then writing the book and that is I have to find some pictures for the book or do some myself, I have asked my niece if she will do the cover picture but haven't heard back from her yet so will have to wait and see on that part, there are some pictures all over the net that are free to use but I would think if I use them in my book I will have to pay to use them or maybe acknowledge who they are in the book I am not sure as of yet what to do about that. I signed up in google for some book help and asked if there was some free pictures available and I got a few idea's from some people and also got some very rude remarks from some, I was a bit put off for a few days then I went back in and replied that this is my first time ever of writing a book and that is why I asked for some input about pictures and thing because I do not know and want to make sure I am doing things properly and legal, your comments were rude and judgemental and I didn't deserve them at all....  a day later I got a apology letter and was informed that the people who wrote them were suspended hahahahahahaha well serves them right. So today I am searching for picture ideas and I might even give it a go and drawing my own, was thinking I could go look at some children drawings and get an idea of what would work at the library, I haven't been to the library in many years so it might be fun to go check it out. After I get the pictures accomplished then I will need to figure out my page set up, see how many pages I want to have and so forth, this is all new to me and very exciting if not a bit scary as heck but I am so looking forward to publishing it I can hardly wait. Some have asked if I am going to do a hard cover book or soft cover but I have been thinking about doing a kindle book, you can set some up at a very low price if not free and then I can set the price for the book myself, I am not looking to make a load of money but sure would be great if I make enough to publish my other book I wrote, I know already my whole family want a copy lol that right there might make me enough to start hahahaha.  So that's were my book is at this moment I will update with new info as soon as it happens I am hoping to get some great news in the near future, wouldn't that just be wonderful.....

No comments:

Post a Comment