Thursday, July 14, 2016

Well that didn't work

Well I don't really have an excuse but nails didn't get done, I wasn't having a good day so was not a good day to try and catch everyone so will have to do it in the next few days. So instead I spent the day cutting out a pattern and sewing it then it didn't fit properly man that pisses me off but still it was a dress so I took the bottom half off and I will just make a new top for it and vwalla no one will know lol, it's been a long time since I have sewn anything more then a fast fix so I am having to learn again thank good it is all coming back to me, today I cut out a new pattern and will give this one a go and it better work this time damn it lol. I have a big project I want to do and that is make some couch covers because I have the fake leather and it has split and chipped off the couch so looks terrible but the couch is still like new so I will just cover them, I wish I could just take the cushion seats off and put new covers on them but they are sewn into the couch, might have to ask a friend of mine to help me make a pattern she is very good at that I was never good at that. Ohhh I also found a pair of sweats for my hubby I can cut for a pattern so I am going to make him a few pairs and if they work out well I might even try and make a pair of pants for him, will see how he is for the next few days cause he was an ass yesterday big time so today I am in no mind to do anything for him lol  but that will past we all have moments like that, only good thing about it is he got me a cheese cake to say sorry hahahahaha ass knows just what to make me feel better... Well I think I will go back to sewing I hope to have one dress done today I might even post what I make in a day if it doesn't look to bad that is hahahahaha  wish me luck I may need it lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment