Thursday, March 17, 2016

Bitch Ass Pants

I am so bitchy I can't stand myself, all I want to do is crawl back in bed and lay there for hours with a hot water bottle for these damn cramps lol, the sun was out most of today and I couldn't enjoy one second of it, was nice for the brats lifted the one wall so they could get some sun. I am so frustrated and bored I hate it when I feel like this, I keep telling myself it's got to end soon I mean I am 49 years old and I have had my period since my 9th birthday, happy birthday to me NOT!!!  but every month like clock work it shows up and look out world the hormone king is in full gear hahahahaha  Dean says he is going to go away for 2 day's lol, I doubt it he can't get a cord long enough for his Xbox to go anywhere lol. He did buy us treat we got some frozen yogurt strawberry and it is so good, I am trying to have just one bowl a day. I treated myself and got some sushi for myself cause he won't eat it and I love it, that is going to be my lunch tomorrow if I can wait that long lol. I can't believe this but I need more containers for my spices, it's just crazy how much I have, when my mom passed away I got all of hers, some of them I have never heard of or know how to use, think I will write the name down and have a look on the web and see what to do with them. Well I am going to go sit with my bottle and maybe even have a shot of rye lemon to kill the pain lol, hope tomorrow is a better day or I might have to have a vacation from myself lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment