Thursday, March 10, 2016

Meatballs!!!!!!!!!

Omg I am so excited to try the meatballs tonight, Lor came and we made a huge bowl together was so much fun, have some cooking right now and I can hardly stand it the house smells so fricken good. I am burnt out lol funny how doing things like that can wear ya out, we both didn't get all that much sleep last night so I am amazed we got it done so fast. Dean is pacing back and forth to his office hahahahahaha oh well he will have to wait till they are cooked. I had the crappiest sleep last night not sure if it was because I was a bit anxious for today or what and it didn't help that my legs were literally jumping off the bed, it's been a few weeks since I have had my vitamins so now I am fighting with them to let me sleep, I took an Advil went to bed didn't help so got up and had a hot bath still bothering me so I smeared on the ice rub and let me tell you if you put that stuff on after a hot bath holly man does it feel cold lol, I sat up for about half an hour and I finally could go to sleep. It is so windy here today everything in my yard is fallen over or moved, the doves have been quiet most of the day so I am sure they are huddled together just like the rabbit's are, the sun is great so nice to have that but the wind makes it so cold but spring is on the way so I am very happy about that. Okay I can't stand it anymore I am going to go and see if supper is ready, have a good one all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment