Sunday, March 13, 2016

Cold and Tired

Today I got some yard work done, went to my neighbors and pruned her plumb tree, I usually prune hers every year but I missed last year because of my health so this year I am ahead of the game. There wasn't to much to trim off but still took me a couple hours, would have gone a lot faster if I used my chainsaw but I don't like to be on a ladder using it when no one is there to brace the ladder so I used the tree pole pruner it works fine just my arms are very sore lol. It feels like it is 6 pm already to me not sure if that is because it is cold and cloudy out sure wish the sun would come out I need it right now. I have a mood light so I can plug that in for 20 min maybe I will do that today cause I am kinda feeling off  hahahahahaha well if you new me that would not be a surprise hahahaha. This morning I went to the dollar store and got some cleaning supply's I love that store for a lot of reasons, I got a floor mop with wet sheets for the bedroom, some wipes for the counter, bird food, liners for the fridge I have wanted to get these before but kept forgetting to buy them but today I spotted them and am I ever glad I did, I got the clear linners it comes in a roll and they are the exact width I need for my fridge shelf, I got 2 because I want to put some in the drawers and on the floor under my kitchen sink and both bathrooms, they had a pack of 3 graters different sizes for 3 bucks can't beat that, and the last thing I got are some storage containers for my spices, so tonight I am going through all my spices filling my bottles and then putting the rest in the container all I need is to print off some labels I couldn't find any at the store and I didn't want to go to another store cause I would have spent more money so I will make my own. I did get some oatmeal wash it smells wonderful so I am going to try it out and pray I don't have an allergy to it, in the past I would say about 10 years I have not been able to wear perfume or makeup or use any soap that has a strong scent or I can't breath for days, it sucks because I had some really nice stuff and had to give it all away, it say's it is fragrence free but I can smell a light scent. Well I have some Co-op papers to write up so I better get on it, Have a great day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment