Saturday, March 26, 2016

Saturday

Today I spoild myself and got a chicken for lunch from buy low was so good and I am happy to say I ate a small plate and was full so the garcinia pills are working waahhooo, I also got some sushi for my supper and a apple pork roast for 9 bucks to make tomorrow, so had a good day so far lol. I have been working on the Co-op's paper work for the last 4 days and man I got a huge amount of work done, when you are having trouble sleeping you get a lot of stuff done lol. I had to go get my meds refilled on Friday what a fricken mess that was, had to sit for 45 min for the doc then maybe 3 min to get prescription, I was at the super store so I went and got them filled there also so that took another half hour, so went and got my milk and sleeping aids, went back to get my meds and they couldn't find them, by this time I was having some anxiety and the shakes because I hadn't ate yet finally found them under the wrong last name, I went back to my maiden name over 2 years ago and medicare hasn't updated my file yet I mean come on that is crazy, so grabbed them and made it to the car, had a chug of milk and my power bar so I could drive home, got home put the stuff away and had a nap for an hour, I really hate days like that, it takes all I have just to keep calm enough to drive home plus not eating my sugars were bad, I have the best hubby he sent me to bed and made supper for us so I could eat as soon as I woke up, I am very blessed to have him most days hahahahaha well we all have our bad days to deal with. A friend of mine Norm came over and gave me his mom's old sewing machine and table, it's very old not even sure I can get bobbins for it but will see, was so nice of him to give it to me, I am sure he could of sold it for a good price but he wanted me to have it so right now it is sitting in my bedroom waiting to be cleaned and oiled, sure hope it works will be great to sew thicker material, the new machines don't want to take on the job as much. I also have my mom's old singer machine, my brother was going to throw it in the garbage but I put a stop to that looked on line and I could probably get about eight hundred for it, so I might think about selling it. The old cabinet needs a new paint job I have some paint stripper left over might be a project for summer, needs new wheels also, I have some so will fix them. Well I am going to go play outside for a bit the sun is out and I need to move after eating, chat soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment