Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Garcinia

Hey all well as I was walking down the health store isle , that's right I was in the health store hahahaha anyways I found a bottle of Garcinia, I have heard about this product from a lot of people and on YouTube, and I wanted to try them out, I got 90 tablets for 13 bucks I was so amazed because I have seen it for a lot more. Then I had to go to Walmart  for some stuff and I found another 90 tablet bottle for 10 bucks so I grabbed that one also, this is day 3 of taking them, now it says to take 2 a day  one before lunch and one before supper but for this week I am just taking the one before lunch just to make sure I don't have a bad reaction to the pills and so far it's been just fine, I will say that I am way thirstier then I was so I am drinking way more water so that is great for me and about a half hour after taking the pill my tummy seems to feel a bit warm but nothing uncomfortable just enough to notice. It's only been 3 days so can't say I have noticed any change but I will say that I get full way faster when I eat and I am not snacking as much and for some strange reason I am sleeping better, no acid reflex at night also, so all in all I am pleased with it. So just one other thing in my busy life lol, I have decided to wait another year to get a new computer, my hubby's comp is working great for what I need and this way I will have 500.00 to spend on other things I need like new running shoes can't wait for my new shoes and I might be getting weight chair, it's about 125.00 and works like the big Bowflex machine only just a chair way cool I think I would like to have it, I can even put it out on the back porch if it's to warm in the house, going to look into it and make sure it has a good rating, I really would love to get a pool but my yard isn't big enough and for some reason the Co-op doesn't want to pay for one hahahahaha.... I am hooked on that silly game Elvenar lol, but won't be much longer because the sun has started to come out more and my garden is calling my name, plus I am doing more paper work for the Co-op so that keeps me busy, I got all my planters ready to go might start to plant some and set it all up for the summer tomorrow. My neighbors called me from my back yard yesterday and they found a wounded bird and asked if I wanted to take it, I did but I let it go last night I haven't seen it today I don't think it lived, the kids are so cute they bring me all kinds of things to rescue, I believe in nature's cycle so most of them I let go as soon as they are away from my yard or if it's in very bad way I do what I can to keep it comfortable till it passes but I love that they feel safe in bringing the animals to me even if I can't help them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment