Sunday, March 6, 2016

I cant sleep again

I have a problem with sleeping many of us with depression have trouble sleeping or sleep way to much, my problem is getting to sleep cause I can't shut my head off, I think of all kinds of stuff, some of my better idea's come at 2am but sometimes a lot of guilt and anger shows up, some nights I have restless legs and I have to admit I sometimes pound on my knee's just to numb them enough so I can try and sleep, I take all kinds of stuff to stop them from dancing all night calcium potassium glucosomine ice rub and sometimes a sip of sweet pickle juice, it has to be the sweet not the dill for some reason it works, I love pickles of any kind so we usually have some in the house, I hate to take pain meds because I am already taking enough pills and heat rubs don't do a thing for me the best thing is I go for a hot bath that helps a lot but the only trouble with having a bath is as soon as I lay back on the slanted back I fall asleep there has been many nights I have slept for 3 -4 hours in the tub I only wake up because the water is cold, when we lived in our other home we had a claw tub I could sleep for hours because it held the heat for so long lol. Most nights I am so tired at 7:30pm but by the time 8 comes around I am awake again. My nights go like this I get to bed by 8:30pm if I am lucky I fall asleep for 3 hours then I am up again for 4-5 hours then I can go back to sleep for a bit so I never get proper sleep that's probably why I slept the other day from 3pm till 2am, it's a struggle  I fight just sitting here my left leg is jumping not a good sign will be a long night again cause I have already taken an Advil and put ice rub on all I need now is some pickle juice but we don't have any so guess I am hooped. A person can only go so many days without proper sleep I tend to get snippy and silly sometimes I can't talk properly I will try and say a word like umbrella and I will say brellaum  my friends think it's funny as heck but it's annoying and exhausting, you try and concentrate on every word you speak it gets tiring very fast. well I am yabbering on again I really need to sleep think I will put my white noise on and try very hard to not hear it hahahahaha  night all......  

No comments:

Post a Comment