Friday, March 11, 2016

Blaaaaaa

Today I woke up and I am feeling blaaahhhh, I have a lot to do today and I just don't want to start, I did manage to write a letter for the Co-op that needed to be done but that's about it so far lol. I went outside last night and hooked up a heat lamp for the brats not for the heat but to give them some light for the night, when I went to check on the light, because I am paranoid about stuff like that, The rabbit's were snuggled up under the light and the birds were sitting not to far away so I guess the wind was a bit chilly lol, of course they all made it just fine through the night. Hubby just got home guess I better get of my lazy ass and do something today lol, at least do the dishes then see how I feel hahahahaha   Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment