Friday, March 11, 2016

I could kiss you Chris lol

Thanks to one of Dean's friends I have a computer again, he says to me that it runs slow but will be good for what I need, I don't know what he means by slow cause it is running faster then it was before so all is great to me, plus he has said that he will build me a computer so I can't wait till we can get together and pick out what I want, I won't know what to do with a new computer I haven't had a new one for over 20 years so this will be the biggest treat for me. I don't need a lot for a computer but if things keep going with all the office work it will be wonderful to have a faster machine. Tomorrow I will be working in the office again sorting and filing papers, I am enjoying the work just wish I was getting paid but that's what a Co-op is about volunteering your time is a part of the commitment to live here. I am so excited I will finally be able to have a Skype chat with my friend Trish, it seems like forever since we have talked because my little notebook doesn't do Skype, I bet we will chat for hours lol, I always say we need to set a timer but we haven't done it yet hahaha. I better go get my bird he is having a fit cause he can hear me type so he wants out, can't sneak around in this house I tell ya , BRB,  okay his cage is open so he will fly to my room in a second  oh here he comes lol, Jimmy is a lovebird I used to have another lovebird named Ruby Jean but she passed away a few weeks ago so we have been spending a lot of time together, it's all good till he tries to feed me lol.  He is full of kisses today lol

I hate pictures of me lol but Jimmy looks cute as always. I can only have him with me for about 45 min because of all things I am allergic to feathers hahahaha I know what the hell am I doing with birds but I can't help it I just love them.  OMG though I have got to sew a smock cause I swear he saves up his poop just for me hahahaha the bugger.. I couldn't imagine my life without my pets they have been a huge help with my depression and anxiety and also with my social phobia's, I find it comforting to chat with someone about animals there's no expectation of how intelligent you are or how much info you know people are always willing to give advise and not judge. and there is no test of grammar or spelling also hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment