Monday, March 7, 2016

Waahhoooo

Found out this morning our income tax did come in I am so excited I can hardly stand myself lol, you would think that I would have been out the door and heading to my favorite dollar store but I decided to clean my kitchen instead hahahahaha  priority's kind of got messed up there. Tomorrow I am going to get the ingredients I need for Thursday I can hardly wait it's been over a year since I have made these meatballs why I don't know because they are so easy, I am also going to be making a treat for us thanks to my favorite you tube cook Big and Bolder, I am making frozen yogurt ice cream, going to make coconut for me and Dean loves vanilla, I decided there is no way in hell we are going to stop having treats so instead of feeling guilty about it I am going to make some healthier treats, I might even make some yogurt bark OMG to die for lol. I have to talk to my fantastic friend Tim The God as we all call him to see what I should order for my computer, Tim has done all my computer work, been my mechanic and filled my life with all sorts of info, him and his wife have been such a blessing to us, I know I have said this before but we have the most wonderful friends, many times I have asked our friend Bob to come and help me build something or work on the car or just to give me advice on what I want to build and the best part of all is in payment for the help I cut my friends hair for free plus there family's, it's the least I can do, I love the barter system. I would like to have a community garden at my place we have the land to use but not sure how everyone would feel about it, this year I will be putting in a garden for vegetables, I want to grow carrots, spinach, beets, potatoes, chard, and turnip, then I am also putting in a herb garden, there are so many cool idea's about planters for a herb garden, 2 years ago I had herbs growing in children's boots everyone loved it but it wasn't the best idea cause the herbs got to hot and didn't grow very much, this year I think I am going to get some cute dollar store buckets and try that will give my garden some color also cause right now till everything blooms it's all green.  I am sharing some of my chocolate mint plant with a friend of mine, it's really taken off last year so I have enough to share, plus I think I am going to plant some next to our back door cause it smells wonderful.     

No comments:

Post a Comment