Saturday, March 5, 2016

Has it been two day's yet? lol

feeling sorry for myself right now the sun is shining and it looks so nice outside and here I sit looking out the window but I will be good and stay in the house besides my hubby is home so I can't sneak out hahahaha. I am thinking I will do some coloring for a bit I have found that helps me with my frustrations of not being well enough to go outside, it's that or go back to bed cause I am so bored I don't even want to play xbox it has gotten that bad lol. I'm not sure if anyone is even reading my posts or if I am just jabbering on at myself that's okay I am used to talking to myself I do it a lot, like yesterday I noticed I was telling myself each step I was doing in the barn project right down to saying if I put a nail there I might have a hard time opening the door hahahahaha, my neighbors on the one side of me know all about my chattering but I have new neighbors on the other side I figure by mid summer they will have me all figured out lol. So my hubby is coughing now I figure he will be next to get sick I am amazed he hasn't gotten sick yet cause he works with the public big time and he keeps telling me everyone keep coming to the store sick, poor guy, well he hasn't had any extra days off for about a year now so he is due. What we really needed was some very cold days this winter to kill off all these bugs as much as I hate the cold I would rather not be sick cause it's so damn boring. This morning I started going through all my pictures I am getting ready to do some scrap booking you know the scrap booking I was going to do all winter and just now started funny how I have all these plans for winter and spring is on the way and I haven't done a thing. Well I have done something all winter, I wrote a book it is called A Tale of Two Bunny's I am just finishing up the pictures as soon as I have it done I would like to get it published but not sure how to go about doing that or if it is going to cost a lot to have it done I might just post it on here and my family and friends and anyone else can read it, if anyone has some idea's on what I should do first please let me know, K I am going to run very soon I am getting my eye's tested so I can finally see what the heck I am doing, Have a good one all......

No comments:

Post a Comment