Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Happy but so tired

Moved the rabbit's outside this morning they are happier then a pig in mud lol, I got them all set up put the water down took a step back and my dove climbed in the bowl and had a bath lol, I had to laugh but man he could have waited till I walked away. I am very excited a few months ago I applied for the BC gas & hydro Ecap program, the guy came and assessed our house and left me a bunch of lights and water savers put weather stripping on the door, and checked our fridge and furnace, our fridge was 2 years away from there allowed time to have it replaced , we have 2 years they replace after 16 years, so in 2 years they will call me and set up a time to drop off our new fridge, then today I got a message and they are coming back in April to replace our furnace all these things are being done for free, it's amazing that we can get this help everyone should check into the program, our furnace is 34 years old so it needs to be done for sure plus our bill will go down over 40 dollars so I am so happy for that. I am so tired from cleaning and moving the brats then going and cleaning there winter cages to put away, I sure noticed that I get tired so fast I know I am getting older but I think more so is because I haven't been sleeping properly, will be good to have my meds done so I can sleep through the night once again. Oh ya I want to get a picture of the brats I will go right now and take a picture and post it so everyone can see what I did....


No comments:

Post a Comment