Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Love Dollar Store's

I am locking myself in the house lol, it's not that I buy stuff I don't need, but as much as I love to buy stuff I hate paying for it hahahaha. I got a lot of stuff for the house, I got 2 floor mops one for upstairs and one for downstairs, some more containers for my spices and some nut snacks, OMG I got some roasted hazel nuts, I see all these people getting them so I thought what the heck it's only a dollar, what a huge mistake, some people like them but they tasted like fish to me was horrible never again lol. I did get a small bag of pistachios just a small bag my treat for my salads. I was going to work in the office today but the lady who was going to work with me had a family issue so will do it another day. I spent almost 3 hours going through the computer sorting files and organizing was so much fun, wish I could do that for a living I would love to get paid for fun. I need to go clean the barn today everyone is so happy to be outside and I am extremely glad they are outside my allergy's have all settled down, no sneezing all over hahahaha. Well I better get off my ass and do some house and barn cleaning, but mannnnnn do I have to hahahaha  okay okay no procrastinating,  Sun is out wahhoooo    have a great day......

No comments:

Post a Comment