Saturday, March 5, 2016

Sick of being sick

So yesterday I had the bright idea to go outside and work on my rabbit barn, getting it ready for the rabbit's and the doves to spend the next few months outside again, I was so looking forward to them having a larger space to fly and let the rabbit's run so there I am working for 2 1/2 hours everything was going fine then I coughed and dropped the hammer on my foot hahahahaha well I kept working for another 10 min then I had to come in the house I was beat, you see for the last 3 months I have been fighting a cough then I got pneumonia but I have been feeling better this week so dummy me thought sure I can handle doing this, guess I was wrong came in the house just after 2pm and went to bed and slept till 2 am, guess I wasn't ready but it was such a nice day and I am so sick of being in the house I know excuses excuses lol, my hubby Dean has grounded me for the next 3 days I am not allowed to do anything, I said anything he says damn right quit trying to be 20 years old it's not going to happen hahahahahaha I should be insulted if it wasn't for the concern on his face, so I have sworn to be good for the next 3 days but after that I am going to kick some ass on the barn hahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment