Sunday, March 20, 2016

Changed my office again lol

About a month ago I moved my computer out of my office to my big open spaced bedroom because I started a work out program that I have to follow on you tube, well yesterday and today I moved everything back lol, I didn't like walking around my stuff to leave the bedroom and all my office stuff was still in my office so back we are again, I am going to see if I can download the program and then I can do it infront of the tv, it's a fun workout so I hope I can. Jimmy was a bit confused today I let him out and he flew right on by me and went to the big room lol, but he figured it out fast enough, he is such a smart ass he flys all over the place now and goes for walks on the floor, he likes the wood floor, today he followed the cat around the room was so funny. Tomorrow I am having my first Skype call since the computer got fixed I am so excited to chat with Trish. I am still playing the game Elvenar it's kind of fun I like that you can srart a project and then sign out and it still keeps going instead of only advancing while you are logged in. Jimmy has tucked himself into my hair and is going for a nap lol, I was thinking of cutting my hair short again but I don't know, it's so thin now looks scragly to me, and I still want to get streaks done or something I am bored of this med brown lol, my neighbor wants me to go red again I might but red is better if done in fall lasts longer I think I would like to go lighter for a bit but I don't want to have green so have to be careful of what I put on. I had to go get pet food today I am set now for a few months well except cat food and litter I don't buy ahead for that because we are not sure how much longer she will be with us, although she seems to be doing much better on her new food even lost some weight, I can't wait till she can come outside with me will be so good for her. I am itching to plant some flowers I got a bunch of small containers for my herbs and flowers, I am going to have to check but I think I can start to plant soon then the fun begins I have 3 large flower garden area's to fix up, it's a lot of work but I enjoy it keeps my depression away, I just have to be so careful that I don't get sun stroke, I have had it before so it's esier to catch plus my meds I take make me burn faster. I am not one to sun tan mostly because I am heavy and also I just can't stand the heat anymore but I should drink more water all summer and I am bad about that, this year I have some water jugs that I can hook on my belt or arm so maybe if I keep it with me at all times I will drink more hahahahaha well that's a thought anyways. I usually buy the flavor drops for the summer, but there is so much sugar in them so this year I am making my own, I have a bunch of chocolate mint plants so I am going to dry them, I can't wait, when you walk out my back door I can smell the mint already coming, soooo good lol.  I have to go make supper for the old man hahahahaha   tata for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment