Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Happy Day

Today is such a good day, this morning I finished getting the barn ready and moved the doves outside, I will post some pictures tomorrow, I am so happy they are able to fly and play, I have 3 doves, Dad is Juliet I didn't name him he came with that name lol, Mom is called Mamma and junior is called Little Fart, I was a bit worried about Mamma wasn't sure she was going to be able to fly up to the swings or the branch but I had nothing to worry about she was the first one up to the branch, so they have an area of 9 feet by 10 feet and 8 feet high so I think they are very happy. Tomorrow I am moving the rabbit's outside they will be also very happy, the only thing I am worried about is the doves bathing in there water so I have to figure that out in the morning, I don't really want to go back to water bottles I have seen some idea's on the net but nothing I am happy with yet. I will figure something out I always do.  Today I also went to the store and got my ingredients for Thursday, as she is ringing it in I am starting to have a bit of anxiety over the silliest thing, I got some extra stuff to make my yogurt frozen ice cream and some salad etc and the bill came up to 62.00 and I started to think I should put some stuff back hahahahaha  I guess not having money for awhile makes it very hard to spend it when you have the extra. I have been watching these dollar tree hauls on you tube, I have to stop cause there is so much stuff I would love to get but don't really need it, as I was walking through the store, I was silly and went while I was hungry, so I was looking at chips and dip, peanuts and candy but I took one look at the price and said to myself, I am not paying that I can get it for a dollar at my store, lol so I didn't buy any of it I was a bit proud of myself,f I would have been more proud if I didn't have the idea of going to the dollar store tomorrow and buy it all hahahahaha. Oh some good news on T.T. she has lost some weight don't ask me how cause she is not on diet food but I can tell her tummy is smaller or maybe it is just less swollen either one is good news. So I wrote a children's book I think I have mentioned it before well I have decided to try and get it published, I have no idea how to go about doing it, been looking on the web to see if I can find more info but it's scary out there, I am worried if I go ahead and sign up for something what if they just steal my book or rip me off, I don't know what to do yet, the first thing I have to do is have someone fix all my grammar and sentence structure cause as you can tell with my blog I suck at it big time lol. Anyone who reads this have any idea's I would appreciate the info. I have a habit of jumping to different topics, I noticed I do it while I am talking also, I have to keep track for the next while cause if it starts to get bad I know I need my meds adjusted again, I always have them adjusted every spring and fall, so I am due to go see my doc, if I don't do something about it my as I call it My Voice will start to pester me, I have had My Voice for almost all my life, I remember the first time I heard it, to much to get into on this blog maybe one day I will write a bit about my past but I am not ready yet to open that can of worms. Well I guess I should shut down for the night, Dean is snoring already not that my typing bothers him he can sleep through almost anything, I hate that about him because I am jealous, I try to sleep and if the cat meows I am wide awake,  Have a good night all..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment