Saturday, March 19, 2016

Chocolate NOW!!!!!

hahahahaha  today I am fighting cravings big time but I went yesterday and got some diet stuff it's called Garcinia I have heard about them for a while but I wasn't going to order them cause they were so expensive then I went to the health store down town and had a look and they had them there for 13 bucks, so I got them I figure if they will help even a little what can it hurt, I have to drink a lot of water and I hate water I just can't be bothered to drink it but I will if it will help. I am supposed to take 2 a day before each meal but I am just doing the one pill for a few days just in case it doesn't get along with my other meds, and I just read you are supposed to take it before you eat not after like my hubby said the bottle said, figures oh well will do from now on. Yesterday I had sushi and for the first time i ate the green paste don't know what it is called but OMG was it hot but good, the white shavings I think are some kind of horseradish or ginger will have to read the box next time hahahaha but I ate that also man my body was toasty after that lol. I am so proud of myself I have only had a small bowl of frozen yogurt for my snack, it's so good but very rich so I don't want so much but I must say if it was chocolate I would eat a lot more so guess strawberry was a good pick.  I have started playing this online game called Elvenar, I like it so far but not sure how long it will last being summer is coming not sure I will get that much play time in, I usually spend most day's in my garden and yard, this year I am way ahead on pruning tree's I just have 1 apricot tree left might see if I can do some tomorrow, I am not feeling strong enough to climb a ladder and use my chainsaw, it's so funny cause the neighbors across the fence just don't know what to think of me with my chainsaw and tree loppers but I sure get a lot of comments on the job, one neighbor even gave me some cookies for trimming the plum tree's from her side, this year I trimmed them so when the fruit comes it will not fall onto her yard so she will be happy about that. I wish the Co-op would use more of the fruit, a lot of the plums don't get picked but I am looking into having some youths come from the church next door and picking some for the church, they are such good neighbors always helping me cut the lawn so I think they would be very happy for some fruit. Laundry is ready to fold I guess I better get back at it......

No comments:

Post a Comment