Monday, March 14, 2016

Not a great day

I am not having the best of days, I kind of felt this coming a couple days ago but because I am stubborn I just did nothing about it lol, I sat here and figured out why I am feeling yucky and I won't go into it to much just say that this is my week to not be happy I am a girl hahahaha, I knew I was bitchy a couple weeks ago thought it was because I was sick but now I am so bloated and sore and bitchy, frustrated, bored out of my mind so looked on my calendar and yup as my brother always says The Curse is on it's way hahahaha I also love what a friend of mine Tim says, oh no she is broken again  hahahaha men they think they are so funny and sometimes they are. So as you can imagine I haven't really done very much today but I did manage to put my spices in there new containers I got from the dollar store and they are fabulous but I need to go get about 10 more so 3 more bucks and I will be done, I might put a picture later when I get it all done but happy with my pantry set up now. The next project I want to do is make a sliding can shelf that is on wheels and slides right beside the fridge, I have seen them on a few web sights and they don't look like they would be to hard to make. I did put the liners in the fridge worked very nice think this will help to wipe up messes for sure. I have a grounds meeting tomorrow for the Co-op, they are so much fun we get all the business stuff done and then gap for an hour lol, it's so nice to have neighbors you want to spend time with and we have some of the best here. I think it is time for this girl to go have a hot bath and lay with a water bottle for a bit, hope everyone is having a great day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment